Saturday, January 19, 2013

Murli [19-01-2013]-English

Essence: Sweet children, this is the birth in which you have died alive. You are claiming an inheritance from God, the Father. You have won a huge lottery. Therefore, remain in limitless happiness. 
Question: In order to put an end to all your worrying and to stop yourself from becoming angry, what should you tell yourself? 
Answer: “I am a child of God. I have to become as sweet as the Father. Just as Baba explains in a sweet way and doesn’t get angry, in the same way, I must be very sweet with others and not become like salt water, because I understand that every second that passes is part of the drama. Therefore, what is there to worry about?” Talk to yourself in this way and your worrying will end and your anger will disappear. 
Song: This springtime is the time to enjoy and forget the world. 

Essence for dharna: 
1. Glorify the Father’s name through your behaviour and divine virtues. Remove devilish defects. 
2. Don’t have attachment to your old, decayed body. Remember your new body of the golden age and give incognito help by remaining pure. 

Blessing: May you constantly be an embodiment of success and finish any consciousness of “I” by saying, “Baba, Baba” through your mouth and in your mind in every situation. 
You children who are instruments to increase the zeal and enthusiasm of many other souls must never have the consciousness of “I”. Never think, “I did this”, because Baba made you an instrument. Instead of “I”, think, “My Baba”. Do not think, “I did this” or “I said this.” If you have the consciousness that Baba made you do it or that Baba made it happen, you will become an embodiment of success. You will be able to make many others belong to Baba to the extent that you say “Baba, Baba” through your lips. It should emerge through everyone’s mouth that you only have Baba on your lips and in your mind. 
Slogan: To use your body, mind and wealth in a worthwhile way at the confluence age and thereby increase all your treasures is to act sensibly.