Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Murli-[26-3-2014]-English

Essence: Sweet children, you must never miss this study. It is by studying that you win a scholarship. 
Therefore, imbibe the knowledge that you receive from the Father Himself.

Question: Whom would you call worthy Brahmins and what are their signs?
Answer: 1) Worthy Brahmins are those who are able to recite the knowledge of Baba’s Gita by heart.
2) They make many others become like themselves.
3) They donate the wealth of this knowledge to many.
4) They never come into conflict with anyone.
5) Their intellects never become attached to any bodily being.
6) Brahmins means those in whom there are no evil spirits; they make effort to renounce body consciousness and remain soul conscious.

Essence for dharna: 

1. Do not disobey shrimat by following the dictates of others. Do not listen to wrong things and turn your 
face away from the study. You must have no conflict with anyone.

2. Examine yourself and ask: Am I making mistakes anywhere? Do I pay full attention to this study? 
Am I wasting my time? Have I become soul conscious? Am I doing spiritual service from within my heart?

Blessing: May you have a loving intellect and stay in spiritual pleasure by moving away from limited mischief.

Many children have a lot of mischief of their limited nature and sanskars. When you use the words “my nature, my sanskars”, all the mischief begins. This word “mine” puts you into a spin. However, whatever is different from that of the Father is not “mine” at all; “my” nature cannot be different from the Father’s nature. Therefore, move away from limited mischief and stay in spiritual pleasure. You may have a loving intellect and definitely perform mischief of
love.

Slogan: If you have love for the Father, for service and for the family, you will then be liberated from labouring.